Today is Sarah Michelle Gellar’s 38th birthday, and what better to way to celebrate than our fave SMG moments. We were gonna wait until it was her big 4-0, but thought we’d better lay this shit down while the bitch is still (vaguely) relevant. No, but seriously though, SMG was life growing up.
From Buffy The 25-Year-Old Cheerleader, to vindictive Kathryn in Cruel Intentions. She had a couple liasions with the slasher genre before murdering her own career with dodgy titles such as Simply Irresistable and Harvard Man. Since then she’s had more straight-to-DVD titles than she can count (and we’ve heard she can count all the way up to 10).
Regardless, she proved she’s still got some star quality with the cancelled Ringer. Our advice: Leave comedies to those who are funny. Play the bitch, as it’s evidentially not that much of a stretch for you. But whatever happens, we’ll always rate you as our childhood obsession.
Here’s what we’ve learnt from the legendary vampire layer:
1. This perfect reaction to ANYTHING you don’t agree with
2. Putting on knit-wear will only ever end badly
3. How to kiss
4. Always have standards:
5. Public fornication is hot
6. Hard days always end like this:
7. The slut’s state-of-mind
8. Haters will always try to floor your beauty
9. Out of date slang is the first sign of a basic bitch
10. Pretty rich girls have problems too:
11. Never let a bitch shade you unscathed:
12. How to floor a thot before they’ve even spoken:
13. Men are dogs:
14. But they’re also real easy to manipulate:
15. This brutal truth about dating:
16. Sluts have feelings too
17. It’s OK to bitch about people as long as you don’t do it to their face
18. Your flatmate can be the biggest enemy of all:
19. Karma will always catch a bitch:
20. Forbidden fruit tastes the best:
21. Finally, nights out like this, cure everything:
HAPPY B-DAY SMG!